Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stash and News



I was very good at being a very bad girl today. I SO wanted to go and pick up the two stockings that are back from the finisher but I thought after 115.00 in one shop and 60.00 in the other I really shouldn't push it. I need to go back to work.

The Log House lady was toaking today about models and I offered to stitch little ones for here for shop credit. It will at least help a little. so when I go over on Tuesday she will have the goodies for me to stitch the 2008 Prairie Schooler Santa.

1 comment:

Stitching said...

Looks like you are doing your share of keep the economy going! Thank you so much..cause if it depended on me ...we would all be hurtin'! Great stash haul! If you need help putting it away ....or just looking at it...feel free to call. huggerz and stitches laurel

The kids have gone home..cept Jayson...gotta have my bud to watch the game with!