Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Productive morning



Above is the project aimee is working on and she picked out a new project for her sister for Christmas and I sent her home with some of that lovely fabric with those man made holes laurel. I also showed her the looping method. So she took movies and the VCR for the boys and I hope she is going to go home and stitch.


This is my youngest daughter Aimee. She came over to stitch this morning with her mommy. Bubba cat wanted to visit and be petted but he forgets she is allergic to him. He was trying to be a helpful cat and stitch with her but alas no.


1 comment:

Stitching said...

Yahoo for Amie! I didn't know she was alergic to cats...poor thing. I am really glad she is stitching and with MAN_MADE HOLES! LOL Great choice!! huggerz laurel
PS: I just bought 3 flosses ...so I could work on the Cleveland Browns chart!