Sunday, May 18, 2008

Grandbaby and things....




Well there is definitely a grandbaby on the way due Dec. 30th??? That's a crappy time of year to have a baby but what the hell do I know? Anyway We (I) got our stimulus check and I stimulated the economy at the local cross stitch store and the above is some of what I bought, I like the baby samplers but have to wait to find out what it is and then the stocking chart is the one she picked out for the new baby's stocking. I offered to do a shepherds bush like I did for her first one but she picked that one instead. Like I said I offered. It's shitty and rainy here so I am hoping to cuddle up and stitch today but we'll see what my other end wants to do.

1 comment:

Stitching said...

Oh I love those charts...and the ladybug chart is just too cute...I don't want Chrissy to see that...she will want to have another little girl!!!!!! huggers and keeping the money circulating....laurel