Monday, January 5, 2009

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall....

I went to my friend Laurels this past week end and we had a great time stitching and shopping and eating and chasing people from the neighbors shed. I just love her house it's very country and she has "lots" of stitching on her walls. She also "made" me start working on my daughters sampler for Wyatt which I badly need to do and "get it out of my hair". She also got me a beautiful preious moments figurine. I just love it and it is in my curio in my dining room.

The kittens all got along beautifully on our first "Official Play Date". LOL I am going to town on the webkins thing.

I came home on Sunday morning around noon and was sweeping my basement steps inside and I thought I was on the bottom one....I wasn't I fell backwards into a pile of dirty cloths which was good except I hit my head on the cement floor giving me a large goose egg. So I am a little sore today. Then yesterday and today Don had to work on Aimee's car. so 2009 is off with a bang!!! YAHOO! Let's Stitch.

No comments: