Saturday, July 12, 2008

Stitching news and other stuff





So far so good with the heat I don't think it got as hot as it was supposed to and I have been drinking water and sitting under the fans and lo and behold wouldn't ya know I found another stocking I want to stitch this one is a Drawn Thread. I think I am going to do stockings for Jason and Chrissy too. Don is still working and it looks cloudy like it is thinking about raining, but nothing yet. The race is on tonight and so it will be some good stitching time.

1 comment:

Stitching said...

This one is really cute. I love what it says. You will probably get it done by weeks end. What count is it done on? Huggerz for you and thank you so much for the "mushy" comment. I think if you were a man...I would ask you to marry me! lol huggerz and stitching. laurel